? servers

? players online

Suprising Phone Call.

• Content Count:  1405

Before Warning: If you or a loved one was harmed/killed from drunk driving, i'm sorry if this hurts you, or offends you in anyway.

So about 30 minutes ago i received a call from my local Jail, and surprisingly enough it's a call from my Father. I Knew something was wrong when he wasn't home at the time he said he would be, but i didn't bother to call because i thought he would be home shortly.

So anyways it was his 2nd 10 year High school reunion and got a little Tipsy, and made a mistake of driving drunk. You hear on the news about all of the people that drive drunk, and end up causing a huge accident and killing people. It got me thinking, what would you do in a situation that your parent(s) caused an accident that killed/ruined a family's life or their own?

Pretty random, but what would you do?

• Content Count:  1382

Before Warning: If you or a loved one was harmed/killed from drunk driving, i'm sorry if this hurts you, or offends you in anyway.

So about 30 minutes ago i received a call from my local Jail, and surprisingly enough it's a call from my Father. I Knew something was wrong when he wasn't home at the time he said he would be, but i didn't bother to call because i thought he would be home shortly.

So anyways it was his 2nd 10 year High school reunion and got a little Tipsy, and made a mistake of driving drunk. You hear on the news about all of the people that drive drunk, and end up causing a huge accident and killing people. It got me thinking, what would you do in a situation that your parent(s) caused an accident that killed/ruined a family's life or their own?

Pretty random, but what would you do?

If its not random and it is real then SG is always here for u man

• Content Count:  8383

Tell them that it was a stupid thing to do and then move on and support.

It's hard enough to live with something like that without being hated by your son/daughter.

This right here, just to to let them know that it was a dumb choice but then support them to either get them thru it or some help with it.

• Content Count:  11501

My mom was busted for drunk driving about 3-4 years ago. Luckily, she didn't hurt anybody else in the process. I don't really know how I would have handled it if she did hurt somebody else.

Reply to Thread