? servers

? players online

Become an Admin!

• Content Count:  6

Hi guys, My name is Denis, i was playing on your server RUN BITCH RUN a zombie one. It is so fun, that i was playing it for 6 hours! OMG really? yeah its awesome. So i saw many times it said: Admin is free, please visit us at steam-gamers.net. So i thouth if the admin is free? can i get an admin on RUN BITCH RUN? I was an admin so many times, in CZ-CS:S-and Cs 1.6. So im 14 years old, i know all the commands, but i dont know if on your servers are they all avaible to use, but you can send me a list of commands, so i can know which commands are working and which are not. So i Live in Canada-Toronto, i was born in Ukraine, but my mom married a Canadian guy, and we came to Canada. Im in Canada 1 and a half year, so Think if i can be and admin on RUN BITCH RUN, and help you.!

• Content Count:  2167

Admins are chosen every single sunday. If you applied, and the following sunday, you haven't been accepted, then you must wait the time, and apply again. If you do get rejected, just hop in vent and get to know us, and if you get accepted, get in there anyways!

• Content Count:  1236

Well, it's a very large process.

The Community Advisors get many applications, and have to sift through them all. They want people who know the community slightly.

If you stick around for the two months, continue playing, and become forum active, You'll have a far better chance of receiving it.

It's a large community, you need to get to know the people, the servers, and get comfortable with the rules.

Also, It's not up to Italian or I to activate admin. It's between the CA's/LG's (The people with yellow names, and you'd be better off asking the CA's), and the BD's (The ones with red, non-italicized names.)

• Content Count:  4360

Not everyone can get admin right away. You may play the servers a lot but that doesn't mean you are well known. How can the higher ups trust you with the responsibilities? Just wait the 2 months be active on the forums and servers and make yourself heard.

Reply to Thread