? servers

? players online

lol Owned

• Content Count:  3380

Stop putting words in my mouth, i have nothing against the thread, nor do i have anything against 4chan, but its fucking annoying to hear about it in every god damn thread, be it related to 4chan or not, just create one thread for it and then keep it there.

Again: If you dont like 4chan and dont wish to talk about 4chan, just go in this thread, watch the video, enjoy it, and leave it. Dont come in here and start spewing anti-4chan stuff or anti-wanting to hear about 4chan or whatever your problem is, because its just annoying. We are trying to discuss this video which is heavily involved with 4chan and if you dont like hearing about it, just leave the thread instead of raging at anyone who's post has the word 4chan in it. And thats not putting words into your mouth you literally have raged at about anyone who even mentioned 4chan.

• Content Count:  8383

I have a question? Ive never been on 4chan..it never really sparked my interest..how do the 4chan drama instigators know its from there unless they frequently visit the site??

Because some of us either do, or know from others who do. ;)

• Content Count:  479

haha when I first posted this video I had no idea how heavily involved it was with 4chan. Hell, how heavily involved it was with the internet. My fucking teacher even knew who Epic Beard Man was.

Reply to Thread