? servers

? players online

New Server idea

• Content Count:  1554

The only fail Ive recognized from them is spaceage 3 and it sucks horribly, but there is a eve online type mod thats pretty amazing.

stranded is nice and time consuming for those of who have plenty of time

fretta is popular.

Stranded is horrible because it is an FPS version of RuneScape that fails the transition. Sure it was popular for a bit, but game-play derails when griefers arrive and I doubt SG has the admin-resources that wants to lurk that server.

Fretta is too much of a controlled game to be enjoyed freely like TTT.

As for the eve-online type mods... I think that shit takes up too much resources...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1844

Stranded is horrible because it is an FPS version of RuneScape that fails the transition. Sure it was popular for a bit, but game-play derails when griefers arrive and I doubt SG has the admin-resources that wants to lurk that server.

Fretta is too much of a controlled game to be enjoyed freely like TTT.

As for the eve-online type mods... I think that shit takes up too much resources...

doesnt really i average more frames on it than i do when playing rp_downtown_v2

• Content Count:  3343

If this fails, we could always just have a build server with some fun stuff, like the player customization and ragmorph mods. The player customization mod is great, you could add props to your player, I made a skeleton man with medic syringes in my arm and glowing eyes.

Reply to Thread