? servers

? players online

The most pain you've ever been in?

• Content Count:  6741

Title ^

Mine: Probably when (if some of you remember back in like Nov 2008) I broke my wrist pretty bad, the most pain I felt was after the operation at 5AM thinking my hand was about to explode due to blood pressure in my finger tips. Literally couldn't help but cry in pain so the nurse gave me some morphine. So yeah, there's my story..what's yours?

• Content Count:  8383

I had a crazy Ear ache like 2 years ago where I couldnt even move or lay down without being in complete pain. It comes close to a bad stomuch ache also where it felt my gale bladder was gonna explode. lol

• Content Count:  2844

Stomach aches and headaches are always bad.

Normal pain like broken wrist, ankle, etc isn't that bad, the pain is more than bareable, imo.

i know. i had realy bad headache yesterday and it made me throw up :S

• Content Count:  6559

Bent my knee backwards a little while playing soccer (Football) on a muddy pitch filled with divots, the pain was instant and crippling and I collapsed to the ground screaming in pain like a little girl immediately. Took 3 months to heal.

Severe food poisoning in Vietnam is a close second, diarrhea and vomiting at the same time is not fun while having intense stabbing pains for 2 days straight. I literally slept on the hotel room bathroom floor for the first night of it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2942

Kidney Stones.

I had to keep walking around because if I stood still for an instant the pain would feel like someone is taking a drill into my side. Pissing out is another adventure in itself

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11725

*Insert penis joke here*

I had 8 teeth pulled.

When i woke up i went home, felt sick looked at the mirror and i almost puked but...i sneezed alot of blood left above my nose n crap.

It burned so much.

Reply to Thread