? servers

? players online

The most pain you've ever been in?

• Content Count:  6712

a few months ago when i was at work, i had a 400 pound wood stove land on my leg. luckly it only fell 6 inches and nothing broke, but i couldnt walk for 2 days.

:crazy: I was surprised when someone ran over my foot with a car slowly that it didn't even hurt. (it was an accident)

• Content Count:  975

Bent my knee backwards a little while playing soccer (Football) on a muddy pitch filled with divots, the pain was instant and crippling and I collapsed to the ground screaming in pain like a little girl immediately. Took 3 months to heal.

Severe food poisoning in Vietnam is a close second, diarrhea and vomiting at the same time is not fun while having intense stabbing pains for 2 days straight. I literally slept on the hotel room bathroom floor for the first night of it.

I believe that is why we don't like the Vietnamese.

Most painful thing....

Well either of these two

1. At boy scout camp I ended up having two ancer(correct me if my spelling isn't right) sores and an awful headache for two days of the three there, oh and also I got aersol sun block in my eyes which hurt for the next three days.

2. Horrible stomach ache, ended up staying in my bed crying for the rest of the night.

• Content Count:  6712

Probably because most cars have the feature that most of the weight set by the wheels is on the axle.

It was quite a small car too :madgrin:.

They need to fit an axle on TCP so he doesn't flatten so many people

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1980

Werid how all "painful" moments in my life it actually didnt hurt till the next day.

Like crashing a motorcycle going 70mph. The feeling I had when I hit the ground was like me jump face first in a soft bed.

Or like slipping on shower gel in the tub and hitting your head on that, didnt hurt one bit.

• Content Count:  903

i was holding on to the firetruck while going to a fire. It's not what i was suppose to do but the time was short so i just kind of garbed on. Afterwards i realized that when the truck makes sharp turns while going fast it's possible to get ejected, and ejected I got lol. Flew a about 10 feet in the air and slammed into a car standing on the red light. Only dislocated my shoulder but that thing hurt like a mother fucker.. Not including the near heath attack i gave the old lady after slamming into the windshield of her BMW.

Reply to Thread