? servers

? players online

The most pain you've ever been in?

• Content Count:  635

When i was 8 and I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh with my cousin on the floor next to my mom when she was paying at century 21.

Cashier knocked the stapler off the table and hit me in the headz.

Got a staple in my head. >:

Went to the hospital and they tried taking it out.

Started screaming like shit.

And everything went blank.

Who knows what happened?

• Content Count:  1752

1.) Doing a MTB dirt jump session and did really good on my first few jumps. There is one big jump at the end, kind of as a finale. Ended up clearing the landing ramp by 10 feet or more. Landed on my face and started skidding. Got up thinking that nothing was wrong and ran to the top of the hill. Kids behind me started yelling so I turned and looked down at the back of my leg..

289ikx4.jpg

As you can tell by the marks leading up my leg, I landed on the sprocket and it ate my leg. Doesn't look so bad because of the distortion of the picture. Ended up getting 30 stitches, which was the painful part. 15 internal stitches and 15 on the surface. The internal stiches hurt like hell. I was actually on crutches for a week or two because it did some damage to my muscle and shit.

2.) Fell down a waterfall onto a spike, apparently, because it left a bullet hole in my leg. 2 stitches but it was deeeeeeeeeep.

3.) Dislocated/tore a ligament in my pinky playing football.

• Content Count:  651

When I was In the 2nd grade I was Playing tag when Someone tripped me and I slid across the ground and I torn open the entire right side of my face and part of my arm. Had to get surgery and now I have a permanent scar my face and my arm.

• Content Count:  301

i was going to a boy scouts pot luck dinner and my mom made some stew. I was balancing it with my feet and my mom turn sharply turning onto another street. The stew came out and fell in my shoe and went right through my sock. Burning me really bad, got a 3rd degree burn on my foot. I was screaming in pain and my mom was wondering what happened! She didnt even know what was goin on. I had to keep my foot in a bucket of ice water and new skin appeared after time.

I've broken my wrist before and that sucked and ankle badly fractured.

Reply to Thread