? servers

? players online

Bad habits and gaming

• Content Count:  3380

Whenever people get in debates in class, I have to hold myself back from getting to involved in it because I just literally start trolling them. It was pretty funny the first time it happened, its why I can never be on the debate team I'd Just say "Ya well FUCK YOU NOOB" and walk off stage.

• Content Count:  1910

The y before you type follows me everywhere but forums.

I have a tendancy to call a nerd an anime fag, when they piss me off with their laughs.

I said pwned when some black kid slapped a white guy, then was beaten up.

I try to press a Tab key in every game I play, even on the PS3, I just let go of controller and feel for he key.

I said tango down before during a fight between some kids in the hallway, when one of them beat the other.

That's about it.

• Content Count:  4360

Any gun in any other game I relate it to CS:S. Also I get very annoyed with people who cannot figure out how to use a damn computer. Tea bag. Picked up the term Weeaboo and hate anything that involves 4chan and those retarded memes.

• Content Count:  763

my only problem is that games made me quite brutal to people who don't understand something after i explained it ...

& since i'm studying to become a teacher & i am abosolutely not allowed to swear infront of a class that sucks ...

for example: i explain pythagoras 4 times & then a student says: sir i don't understand pythagoras

i want to answer: wtf are u kidding? or are u born u stupid? gtfo u noob!

i have to answer: well, just work together with ur neighbour for this excercise & watch how he does it. if u still don't understand i'll explain it again to u

Reply to Thread