? servers

? players online

To admin apprentices, and some admins

• Content Count:  8383

I think this should be more a private thing for those fucking up, telling everybody about others mess ups even without naming em, doesnt fix much. Just makes us want to taste some of whatever kool-aid is going on. Let the drama live on within your souls my friends. lol

As for the admins in question I just got 2 strong words to say;

zDhThhrd_UY

Stop messing around ;)

• Content Count:  1845

i dunno about the already ...um.. full fledged admins? but isn't or shouldn't one of the purposes of giving apprentice to weed out such troubles? I'm simply asking.

• Content Count:  1236

If you dont get caught, your cool. If you get caught, your a bad admin.

Thems the rules.

Last time i checked, the rules were essentially summed up to "Don't be an idiot, don't abuse your powers"

And i don't care how "Fun" You're making the server, i find no use in changing gravity, slapping, freezing, or whatever you do. If you're doing that don't get all defensive if you get a complaint. You were clearly in the wrong.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  270

I think this should be more a private thing for those fucking up, telling everybody about others mess ups even without naming em, doesnt fix much. Just makes us want to taste some of whatever kool-aid is going on. Let the drama live on within your souls my friends. lol

As for the admins in question I just got 2 strong words to say;

zDhThhrd_UY

Stop messing around ;)

[YOUTUBE]jPmb0F00YPE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by AoS.Cameron

• Content Count:  1824

So I can't drug my brother in surf anymore?

As long as it doesn't affect other players and as long as there aren't any cry babies in the server i don't see whats wrong with fucking with your brother every once in awhile.

Last time i checked, the rules were essentially summed up to "Don't be an idiot, don't abuse your powers"

And i don't care how "Fun" You're making the server, i find no use in changing gravity, slapping, freezing, or whatever you do. If you're doing that don't get all defensive if you get a complaint. You were clearly in the wrong.

Only AOs+ can use the Gravity shit. But I agree with this as well. Don't abuse your powers, Don't use them when there isn't a reason to. Don't be stupid enough to get yourself a complaint in the first place. Play with the other players as equals not abusive assholes. :thumb:

• Content Count:  2390

Thanks, but sadly i dont use powers no more.

Thats cause you went all emo one day and decided never to use your powers again lol.

I don't really see how the abuse of powers applies to SA-As Spartan, all we have are kick/mute, neither of which can be used for "fun".

Seems to me this is more of a way to bitch at current admins who are being idiots, and a warning for current SA-As for when they get full admin.

• Content Count:  4360

My brother thought his game was crashing when I drugged him. It was hilarious he ran into my bedroom freaking out, and asked me to come see. Only to realize I had drugged him.

• Content Count:  1278

My brother thought his game was crashing when I drugged him. It was hilarious he ran into my bedroom freaking out, and asked me to come see. Only to realize I had drugged him.

lolololololololololololololol

:cry:

Reply to Thread