? servers

? players online

To admin apprentices, and some admins

• Content Count:  1563

I'm working my bum off to get SA!!! :d

Same =D

Well, I don't see much (or even any) abuse of SG-A's. Most can't afford it to make a mistep.

But I do see regulary admins using admin chat just for the lulz Since it isn't a big deal, I often just say that normal chat is sufficient.

• Content Count:  4960

Same =D

Well, I don't see much (or even any) abuse of SG-A's. Most can't afford it to make a mistep.

But I do see regulary admins using admin chat just for the lulz Since it isn't a big deal, I often just say that normal chat is sufficient.

Yeah, i know i use admin private to say hello to the other admins when i come in...

But i kick when necessary and if anybody has complaints about me, please tell me, i'm happy to learn :cool:

But don't talk shit about "kicking instead of slay, muting when other admin thinks it's cool,..."

What i believe is wrong, is justice, but if a SA says i'm wrong, i will admit it.

Try to make no mistakes fcourse ;)

Greetings

EDIT: btw, not that i'm QQ'ing about not beeing promoted, not at all, but isn't it a good idea if you get a PM or something that they say we could do better? Because some are like "HEY WUT? I WAS ONLINE ALL WEEK!! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" (i'm also talking about promo to SG-A :p)

Edited by Zaraki

• Content Count:  4550

What I'm trying to say is that you've got some apprentices, not necessarily abusing their powers, such as using the all green chat inappropriately which makes them look unprofessional. Using your slay/drug, etc as a full admin, also makes you look unprofessional. Just the amount of apprentices lacking any common sense to keep their asses in line if they want to get admin, is partly why I made this thread.

• Content Count:  3440

I agree fully with this. One of my favorite GG servers (now that SG doesn't have one) almost always has a few admins on, but they almost never use their admin commands.

The admin commands should be treated as a tool that is only used when needed. Not the go to whenever you are bored. As for some of the comments about "new admins/apprentices" I wish it were only them, however this problem is with long time admins as well.

Reply to Thread