? servers

? players online

Thread of All Threads

• Content Count:  23

Yeah, so, I was playing power rangers with my best friend. And when he decided he was green ranger I got really jealous. So I decided I was going to be Megatron. And then he's like why are we playing Transformers instead of Power rangers and then he was, I don't know I just decided I didn't want to play Power Rangers anymore. And then he decided he was going to be Optimus Prime and I was like you can't be Optimus Prime, I'm Optimus Prime and he said "BUT YOU'RE MEGATRON!" and then I was just like "I CAN BE WHOEVER THE FUCK I WANT AT THE SAME TIME" and then he was like thats not fair and I'm like of course it's fair. And then when he said that you can't be the same person. Yeah so Beccy Tram came up to me today and she was like hey you wanna go get a beej outside school and I'm just no, you're not that hot and she was like what? And then my football buddies came up and they're like FOOTBALL and I was like yeah I know and then when Beccy Tram left I'm like oh wait, can you hook me up with your friend and her friend came along instantaneously like I don't know, I think I'm becoming a warlock in real life just because I can summon people with my mind. And then I was like so Charlene what are you doing this Friday and she's like I don't know and I'm like You wanna go out or something and she's like fuck me now and I'm like are you serious and she's like dead serious, no joke, no joke. DAD! HEY DAD! HOW YOU DOIN' DAD! I'M TALKING TO A GIRL ON CS;S RIGHT NOW! YES SHE'S HOT! DAD YOU'RE EMBARASSING ME! Why would you kill me right when I fucking spawned you fucking asshole, fucking asshole NO DAGILL OW! Then I got jumped by at least four Alliance and I summoned out my Succubus using Fel Domination and I seduced one of them, Death Coiled the other one, butt humped the other one and the next one just started cracking up so I killed him. What the f- is that the phone? Get the phone mom. DON'T EVEN! Bagels are good AND nutritous. Okay? Fuck you.

Reply to Thread