? servers

? players online

Disney employee dressed as Darth Maul attacks handicapped kid.

• Content Count:  479

The kid was obviously going for Darth Maul's lightsaber so he had to use force push on him to preserve his reputation as a Sith Lord.

If the kid had gotten hold of it, his rep would have been shattered.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3736

I dont see what they want disney to do...

If I see a kid coming at me in an aggressive way of course I will put an arm out to block him and push him away...

The dude didnt assault the kid...quite the opposite in fact..If he didnt see the previous high 5 he cant guess thats what he is coming for with that kind of weird jumpy kid..

People piss me of when they make such big deal out of shit like that when in fact the kid had nothing.. didnt even fall to the ground.. pathetic parents are pathetic

• Content Count:  441

The freaking kid looks at the guy with the camera to make sure he is getting it. This was freaking staged! Those parents need to be jailed!!!

The person that made the video says the kid went up to highfive. The kid jumps a bit, so the employee felt he was being attacked. The kid had no right to be in the street. Disney is a easy target for people these days. After the tiger touching lil kids thing people try everything they can to sue Disney. There have been many busted for faking stuff to try and get money from Disney.

Shame on these people.

This.

Reply to Thread