? servers

? players online

4chan!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  11725

Desu is one of those dying memes. I remember back in 2006 when they had those huge habbo raids it was big, but it seems to be less in use today.

Desu Is dying.

Only fans of desu continue to use it, but the newfags dont know about it.

But i think its time the old meme's die and the new ones come in.....

Example newfag doesn't know about m00t.

M00t wants to be a little girl.

m00t steals donation money.

• Content Count:  4162

Desu is one of those dying memes. I remember back in 2006 when they had those huge habbo raids it was big, but it seems to be less in use today.

In reality, they just /b/ proofed Habbo Hotel, fucking no block.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4980

haaaaaaahahahhha dath waaz liek soz funi i lauf sit outta myeslf hahhaah

Nope, that wasn't funny at all. Just annoying. I've never been into 4chan before, but you just made them look like a fool in my eyes...:ohwell:

• Content Count:  2942

I religiously visited 4chan since 7th grade and I have to say this thread is fucking retarded. In this community people don't like to talk about them due to the actions of some users. Therefore, you must be new to both 4chan and SG. Rules 1 & 2

• Content Count:  11725

I religiously visited 4chan since 7th grade and I have to say this thread is fucking retarded. In this community people don't like to talk about them due to the actions of some users. Therefore, you must be new to both 4chan and SG. Rules 1 & 2

Rules 1 and 2 are only for raids.

• Content Count:  4550

Sigh. Rather than explain this in a detailed post about why and why not 4chan is allowed/frowned upon here, I'll make it simple.

Keep 4chan stuff to 4chan.

Memes are not trademarked under 4chan, so the public can use them as they so wish. The difference is when people start to hear "No u" for the 1 millionth time, people tend to hate it more than they like it. So please no more threads like this? We're a gaming community. 4chan is in the other direction.

Reply to Thread