? servers

? players online

funniest comedian ever post ure comedians

• Content Count:  2661

ever wonder why dane cook is no longer around? cause he fucking sucks balls. he was a one hit winder and will never be good again

How can you say he is a one hit wonder when EVERY one of his albums have reached deep into billboard top 100 and top 5 in album sales and chart positions? Also, Dane Cook is still around. His latest album Isolated Incident was the highest rated comedy central special of 2009. I really don't know why you say such untrue things.

You can say he is unfunny, and that is fine; it is your opinion. But saying he is a one hit wonder is simply a foolish and false statement.

Mazel Tov

• Like 1
Edited by Jewpiter

• Content Count:  301

How can you say he is a one hit wonder when EVERY one of his albums have reached deep into billboard top 100 and top 5 in album sales and chart positions?

You can say he is unfunny, and that is fine; it is your opinion. But saying he is a one hit wonder is simply a foolish and false statement.

Mazel Tov

DANE COOK MOVIES SUCK BALLZ i know that

• Content Count:  4198

Guys don't ruin this thread with arguments. Everyone has a different taste in comedy, just like with music. Your opinion is just that, an opinion, and on the internet it isn't valued much at all so there really isn't a point in getting into these hissyfits with one another.

Edited by Huwajux
typo

• Content Count:  3380

DANE COOK MOVIES SUCK BALLZ i know that

Ya but his albums are the funniest shit around and so what if his movies suck balls he was in a movie where he got to make out multiple times with Jessica Alba, you think he gave a shit about the script?

• Content Count:  1078

A fucking comic genius, better then half the tards that are doing stand up now (Carlos Mencia Jeff Dunham.)

Carlos Mencia is great, he was the 1st comedian i ever saw on TV ;P Gotta love racist comedy. As well, Jeff Dunham brought a whole new aspect to comedy... what he did with his standup is something never before done(or at least, not successfully in modern comedy).

My favorites are probably Mencia, Tosh, and Dunham. Cook is alright, he has great ability to do comedy but his material often lacks. Iglesias is good as well, but he gets kinda meh after the 2nd time you watch him.

Reply to Thread