? servers

? players online

ventrilo

• Content Count:  829

Again not sure if there is a place for this.

ok, I just set up ventrilo and i joined the SG community ventrilo,but when i join it says i need to talk to an AO for mem and on my name in the actual thing it says [NEED SETTING UP]editor.

what the hell does that mean!?!?!

• Content Count:  412

What it means is that when you are in Ventrilo an [AO] will see the [NEED SETTING UP] and if they are free at the time they will set your account up for you. Its best not to annoy them until they do it (I should know ¬ ¬ ) . Just be patient and they will set it up in no time =]

• Content Count:  3205

What it means is that when you are in Ventrilo an [AO] will see the [NEED SETTING UP] and if they are free at the time they will set your account up for you. Its best not to annoy them until they do it (I should know ¬ ¬ ) . Just be patient and they will set it up in no time =]

You probably asked an AO that was playing BC2 lol

• Content Count:  5303

You probably asked an AO that was playing BC2 lol

Nope, he messaged me while I was playing WoW. :rant:

But, you've been set up on ventrilo now, no need to keep this topic alive.

~Locked

• Content Count:  6741

Also, if you look at the Questions? section, you would have seen the FAQ thread and read this:

How do I set myself up on Ventrilo?

All configurations for Ventrilo can be found in this thread. If you are having problems connecting please talk to an AO+ (orange name)

I’m on Ventrilo but I can’t seem to move to different channels?

You cannot move channels because you are not setup yet (this is a safety feature). To get setup you will need to contact somebody AO+ so you can join different channels and start talking to your friends. Please bear in mind that you will not be able to access certain channels such as ‘Server Administrators’ or ‘Community Advisors’ because you are not authorized to do so. If you are of that rank then please contact an AO+ to rectify this.

Initiative is encouraged.

Reply to Thread