? servers

? players online

looking for a video camera for making youtube videos

• Content Count:  5381

Changing your name does not hide your stupidity.

This is not the wrong section. The classified section is for transactions among community member. Quit your trolling if you're not going to post anything that actually relates to the thread.

Don't follow those idiots' examples.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+High-Definition+Camcorder+with+2.7%22+LCD+Monitor+-+Black/9745998.p?id=1218166125484&skuId=9745998

maybe? i would search on neweggs but i really dont know anything about camcorders

Oh wow, I didn't end up on the wall of shame, thanks Ganzta

Adobe After Effects is a nice piece of software too, depending on what you plan on doing.

• Content Count:  4354

http://tinyurl.com/ydewu6b

That's a good one.

Regionals, calm down. We don't want you to have a maturity attack.

Oh, and Sony Vegas is the best video editing software in my opinion. You can "Buy" it online.

I laugh that you think Sony Vegas is the best video editing software. HAHA

He was asking for a camera anyway not editing software. For freaking youtube quality video you can get away with what comes free on your computer.

You are not going to get much for a camera if you are only wanting to spend a few bucks. You even said you wanted HD. Well to get real HD you will spend over 4,000 bucks, and thats on the real cheap side of cameras.

The flip puts out good video for what it is. And it's easy to hook up and grab your video. Sony even makes their version of the flip now. So first you need to ask your self what you want to spend on a camera.

• Content Count:  3391

He was asking for a camera anyway not editing software. For freaking youtube quality video you can get away with what comes free on your computer.

You are not going to get much for a camera if you are only wanting to spend a few bucks. You even said you wanted HD. Well to get real HD you will spend over 4,000 bucks, and thats on the real cheap side of cameras.

The flip puts out good video for what it is. And it's easy to hook up and grab your video. Sony even makes their version of the flip now. So first you need to ask your self what you want to spend on a camera.

Youtube supports HD up to 720p, it's quite nice.

Also, if you are serious about HD videos, use Vimeo as your host. It's better for HD stuff and has a better audience.

• Content Count:  5381

In my opinion.

And take a look at the end of his post.

Reply to Thread