? servers

? players online

When and how did you join Zombie Murder?

• Content Count:  672

A while ago, I remember Haggard doing a poll ingame to see what the forum's name should be, I think the first choice was ZombieMurder, and you know how everybody picks 1.

Anyways, I stayed here because every other server is unlimited ammo or have too many abusive admins.

• Content Count:  303

Its been over a year since I first started playing on ZM. Actually, I've played on various other zombie servers long before that, but my favorite servers ended up shutting down. I found Zombie Murder by doing a simple "zombie" search on the server list. I've been here since.

Edited by zero

• Content Count:  366

Mines nothing exciting I started zombie mod on MCG unlinited ammo aswell as the Toxic clan server which i'm pretty sure isn't around anymore. Then I found a one off escape map playing on a server, checked it out and liked it. I think it was nostromo. After that in between playing MCG and Toxic I looked for dedicated escape servers found two one with the aid of my friend and stayed there for a while but they emptied quite fast so I started looking again and by chance found ZM US escape. Ever since your servers have been that good i've abandoned mcg and the now very dead toxic (i think). O and I joined the forums in november as youknow but didnt make my first post until December 21st which was when I got banned. I think it was the layout that put me off.

• Content Count:  301

Well i was Admin on TrU, great servers but no really active on the frums, also I got bored of zm_lila_panic_v2 and unlimited ammo so I just look for another zmod server and found US escape, but there on that time I could only play 2 -3 maps cuz I use to lagg like a bitch after a while I decide to quit TrU and become ZM 24/7,

oh and I was playing on zm server like on Oct 2007 but joined the forums on Dec 2007. then apply for admin and with free hotdogs got approve.

• Content Count:  935

Well, i think i played it a long time ago to start, there was this map that had water and traps and stuff(not trap escape) and it was unlimited ammo. Was that like an unlimited ammo map?

Anyways, i was bored one weekend, so i spent like an hour downloading all the shit to get on the servers, and then i played for maybe an hour, and then logged off. I put it in my favorites because i enjoyed the experience. Then, i got into regular CSS and gungame. Then, one day, a few months later, my regular gungame server closed down, so i began looking for another turbo server, and i found one. I played on it for a few days, and then realized that there was a forum, because every ten seconds it would shove the address in my face. I went to it, and signed up. I looked up your servers on gametracker, and surprise, surprise, the napalm server was already in my favorites!

The rest is history, starting from my first post.

• Content Count:  3440

I'm a GunGame addict.. I searched around alot for a decent GunGame server with enough admins and regulars around to make it worth sticking with. Found ZM through the GunGame server met Slavic, Edo, and alot of the other regulars there and decided to checkout the forums & other servers.. I still play mostly GG but will also play on Napalm, US Escape and the TF2 server.

Reply to Thread