? servers

? players online

Want some custom skins for yourself?

• Content Count:  28

Hey, i just made my own custom skins, i gathered skins from all weapons/CT-T including nades and defuse kits and C4 bomb, i just thought i could give them to whoever is bored of the usual T and CT, these skins wont be seen by anybody but you, it's just for your own entertainment! I will post some Screenshots if there is actually someone interested.

(This is really easy to implant in your css folders, maybe a few clicks)

• Content Count:  52

Or you can set their models to the Lawn Gnome from EP2 - seriously though, that thing's a perfect player model because both it's rotation and origin are correct for being one. For some reason yesterday, I didn't think of gettin' a screenshot of it when myself and a few other people were playin around with the "Model Manipulator" tool in gmod. We had a citadel, a lawn gnome, a pumpkin, and a shotgun shell casing running around doin' stuff.

I think you guys got me wrong, i don't make skins, i made my own skin package with different skins that i took from various websites, this is what i meant, if anyone still interested i'll post screenshots.

No lol, most likely dark color skins for T and CT, cept maybe the Elvis skin... Also all guns got a new skin, and if you sometiems play on normal servers, there is defuse kit skin, and c4 skin, hostages are some sexy girls, and soda barricade are Monster ( the energy drink ) barricade, and the nade is a snowball........ i'm probaly gonna change it into a mushroom from mario tho...Idk

Reply to Thread