? servers

? players online

New diet, still no exercise

• Content Count:  6712

180 pounds is good for your height man, Im 175 at 5'11'' and still feel skinny.

I've still got fatty man boobs and if you care to see...my stomach right now -.-

http://img140.imageshack.us/i/picture006jw.jpg/

It's not obese but yeah.....I'm definitely not skinny and if you my first post fully I'm planning on cycling 1000 miles at the start of August from Barcelona to London (about 50 miles+ per day) so I need to be in shape :eek:

• Content Count:  1405

Wow Virus, Weight is a very touchy topic and you're showing people that you want to change.

I wish you the best of luck, and i hope you reach your goal, what ever that is.

• Content Count:  1166

Cardio is still pretty important. Even if you do lose a ton of weight, your heart remains as damaged as it was when you were a bit, uh, bulkier. I got this cheap little gadget that attaches to the back of your bike, and presto! Instant stationary bike. I stuck it in my basement in front of the TV, and now do a thirty minute ride every day. It gets your heart pumping, strengthens it, and it even improves sleep quality (a must considering I get up at 5 every morning). Diets can help, but it's mainly for you figure. I mean no offense and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Content Count:  1839

I'm 20 years old, 135lbs and I'm 5 foot 10.

Best weight lose plan out there is lots and lots of speed.

Find who ever is the smart spaz in your school and buy his adderall. Start popping them everyday and you'll look like a super model within weeks.

I'm Slavic and I approve these questionable morals.

slavic is for serious. i didn't go get them from some kid, its the meds i speak of when i say the doctor prescribed me.

• Content Count:  6741

I feel like making a serious post now.

In December 2008 I weighed 15 stone. I now weigh 12.3 Stone (roughly 80kg). The best way I found was to speed up my metabolism like when I was young kid (I was super skinny). I don't think you can really diet without exercising. It's like the pussy/girl way of doing it. I like going running now, I like going to gym, there's hot girls there.

One massive thing I did was when I was at work I made a vow to drink nothing but water, I've been doing it for over a year now, it totally kills calorie intake by liquid (as water has no calories). Another thing is eat a lot of spicy food (it makes your metabolism work harder).

• Like 1
Edited by Daze

• Content Count:  2095

20 yo, 175 lb, 5'11'' 11% BF btw. And if you really want to get into shape, check out p90x.

p90x is for muscle, Shaun T Insanity is for abs/weight loss. Though, it's x10 harder than p90x.

• Content Count:  3391

Cardio is still pretty important. Even if you do lose a ton of weight, your heart remains as damaged as it was when you were a bit, uh, bulkier. I got this cheap little gadget that attaches to the back of your bike, and presto! Instant stationary bike. I stuck it in my basement in front of the TV, and now do a thirty minute ride every day. It gets your heart pumping, strengthens it, and it even improves sleep quality (a must considering I get up at 5 every morning). Diets can help, but it's mainly for you figure. I mean no offense and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Not a bad idea. I have a bike sitting in the corner that I never use because the curbs on my street have no ramps, so it's a bitch to bike around at a constant pace.

I am probably going to get this: http://www.amazon.com/Bell-Motivator-Indoor-Bicycle-Trainer/dp/B000AAYBWS

Shame that it's more than my bike...

• Content Count:  1755

The best way to lose wieght is slowly and with excerise. Rapid wieght lose is unhealthy and it has shown that people that lose wieght rapidly also gain it back. I am sure you can spare atleast 45 minutes of your day to excerise, go on a bike for 30 mins, raise the level of resistance to around 10 and listen to your Zune HD. After that lift some wieghts. You don't have to go heavy just go for high reps. Also what yah eat and how much you eat makes a difference. To raise your metabolism, cut your 3 meals of a day into 6 meals. My meals for a "regualar" day consists of one hard boiled egg, don't eat the yolk. Grits with some cut up fruit in it for some flavor or oatmeal and skim milk for a drink. Lunch is one wheat sandwhich with ham, turkey and lettuce with a yogurt and gaterade. For dinner is rice with maybe a small portion of turkey or chicken or pork and some fruit with that. But in between these meals I have crackers with peanut butter or yogurt. It helped alot with me losing wieght. In about 4 months I have lose 5% body fat and 15 pounds. You can also work out two times a day, if you are serious about losing wieght and its a health concern. Mornings can be cardio and nights strentgh. Alternate between sprints and a 5K. Sprint for 2 miles but obviously not the whole way through. Sprint for 30 seconds and rest for 10 seconds. Do that for 2 miles and it won't take you longer then 10 mins if you push yourself. Your lungs will burn like hell and your legs will feel like they will no longer support you but just take a deep breath, swallow and push harder. 5K is just a 5k, run that or walk it at a face pace. And for at night go to the gym and lift wieghts, depending what your needs are you can do low wieght high reps if you need to lose alotta wieght or if its just a couple pounds then high wieght. Perhaps the biggest thing about excerising is if your muscles are sore or feel weak, then you are excerising properly. Don't underestimate your body even if you are overwieght you can still push yourself father and harder then you believe you can. The human body is an amazing thing.

But I am also doing that to become more physically fit and better at PT (Phyiscal Training)

67cm and 178 lbs, I still wanna lose 10 more pounds and keep it level around the 160's

Used to wiegh 190lbs and 25% body fat.

Reply to Thread