? servers

? players online

New diet, still no exercise

• Content Count:  1166

Long thread is long.

In other matters, I personally suggest you stay away from pills and, um, sex workouts (I can imagine herpes hurts a bit). It's all about mind over matter. As for rewards, I don't think a couple Thin Mints would hurt after a stressful day at work, though it would be best to take a walk or bike in the woods now that spring is upon us. Easy chill workouts do wonders for a stressed out mind. If you truly think you can't go further, just turn to a contact sport like hockey or football, and use that extra weight for a good cause (mass x speed = velocity)!

• Content Count:  6712

Well just lost another 0.2 stone or 2.8 pounds in the last week......Don't really feel much different though although maybe it's just loose skin?

• Content Count:  3391

No change this week. Probably because I went out on Tuesday and had a burger, fries, and a few beers in celebration for giving my two weeks notice at work. I think I'll get my bike trainer sometime this week. Also, I added up the calories and each of the 5 meals provided is ~100 calories. My +1 meal can be several hundred since it's usually chicken and a salad or something like that. Usually chicken. I like chicken. Chicken good.

• Content Count:  2686

No change this week. Probably because I went out on Tuesday and had a burger, fries, and a few beers in celebration for giving my two weeks notice at work. I think I'll get my bike trainer sometime this week. Also, I added up the calories and each of the 5 meals provided is ~100 calories. My +1 meal can be several hundred since it's usually chicken and a salad or something like that. Usually chicken. I like chicken. Chicken good.

How the fuck can one meal be 100 calories..that makes almost no sense at all..that just such an incredibly low amount..

• Content Count:  3391

How the fuck can one meal be 100 calories..that makes almost no sense at all..that just such an incredibly low amount..

It just is. It's all protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber and all that jazz. Not everything needs to be several hundred calories...

On another note, my bike trainer came in. Quite nice. Tomorrow will be the first run on it.

• Content Count:  6712

I'm wondering if anyone else is on an opposite journey as in eating like 3000 calories a day to build muscle :p?

TCP is eating over 9000 calories a day :blink:

But er...I'm not piling on calories but I'm sort of trying to build muscle whilst losing weight (or at least body fat).

Whether it's good or not..gotta get rid of the body fat so meh....I'll continue eating not so much and healthily and just running/cycle/doing some floor exercises.

Don't think I've made much progress this last week...although I've had less time and next week when college is out for 2 weeks I'll have much more time :high5: Depending on the time of the day I'm between 80-81 kg.

Diet wise...I think my diet is quite high protein anyway as I eat quite a lot of meat and peanut butter (I'm fairly sure that peanut butter isn't so bad for you...not sure if I can be asked to get organic peanut butter when apparently it's harder to keep good) so if I actually train a lot it shouldn't be hard to gain muscle.

Edited by Lux

Reply to Thread