? servers

? players online

So what happened to the old peeps?

• Content Count:  3440

I'm tired of the term "newfag" it is most often used by people that are trying to make themselves look better than they are by putting down those around them. You were all "NEWFAGS" at one point or another.

Just because someone is new doesn't mean that they won't turn out to be an asset to the community.

Just because someone has been around forever doesn't mean we wouldn't be better off without them.

Base you judgement on a persons actions not on how long they've been here.

OK.. back to topic.

There are still quite a few of the old peeps that are still around or stop in for the occasional visit. There are a few that I think have already been answered about.. that are either permed or MIA. Not sure why you had disappeared but Welcome back!

• Like 6

• Content Count:  2686

I'm tired of the term "newfag" it is most often used by people that are trying to make themselves look better than they are by putting down those around them. You were all "NEWFAGS" at one point or another.

Just because someone is new doesn't mean that they won't turn out to be an asset to the community.

Just because someone has been around forever doesn't mean we wouldn't be better off without them.

Base you judgement on a persons actions not on how long they've been here.

OK.. back to topic.

There are still quite a few of the old peeps that are still around or stop in for the occasional visit. There are a few that I think have already been answered about.. that are either permed or MIA. Not sure why you had disappeared but Welcome back!

Newfag.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  6712

Thanks, this place is over-run by "new fags", shame as soon as i start a thread i get a reply from the watford supporting prick luxzorosbejwfqkb, however its spelt.

Suppose i might have to start playing CSS again :(

Whenever I start a thread on EAUK you bump into me :crazy:

Silly Grimsby shitters :thumb:

Reply to Thread