? servers

? players online

What the f*ck guys?

• Content Count:  935

The thing about this community that makes it so great is that we all get along so well, even though most of us haven't ever met before. Some of us have refrained from talking on vent or in game and resort to typing.

Yet this community has a special bond that is unrivaled by others, even some families. This is awe-inspiring for me, some of us have made our life-long friendships from just playing their favorite games on their favorite servers.

And about the recent increase in rudeness around these forums, we will learn to make up just as many families have before.

I think of all of you as my second family, and i wouldn't have it any other way.

• Content Count:  1158

FUCK YOU COMMISSAR!!!!11

WHO ARE YOU TO COME HERE AND TELL ME HOW TO BEHAVE YOU LITTLE PRICK! GO WANK YOU DAMN MENTAL FUCKER!!1

.. ahem, I agree with you!

• Content Count:  1938

Drama

FUCK YOU COMMISSAR!!!!11

WHO ARE YOU TO COME HERE AND TELL ME HOW TO BEHAVE YOU LITTLE PRICK! GO WANK YOU DAMN MENTAL FUCKER!!1

mmm euro-crackers, my favorite kind of crackers : D

• Content Count:  1755

FUCK YOU COMMISSAR!!!!11

lmao funny^

Me personally I haven't noticed any asshole-ishness. Maybe except in the complaints sections where people plead saying they didn't glitch or what not. Perhaps its because I am not a very angry person and I just laugh at things or at assholes or asshole-ishness lol And yeah there is a difference between debating over politics and cursing each other out like oh fuck you, you have no idea what you are talking aboot blah blah blah, and I haven't seen any of that so no I don't think are assholes or drama going on.

Reply to Thread