Do you pee in the shower?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes
    • No

Do you pee in the shower?

• Content Count:  1824

Why not use the toilet?

We're already in the shower. Why take the time to get out of the shower and then flush a toilet that will use more water than just peeing in the shower? I see no logic behind it. And it's time consuming.

• Content Count:  6213

We're already in the shower. Why take the time to get out of the shower and then flush a toilet that will use more water than just peeing in the shower? I see no logic behind it. And it's time consuming.

Pee before you shower? Fuck, you guys are lazy.

• Content Count:  6466

Aren't you just a primitive being.

Tbh I'd say you waste about the same water peeing in the shower as doing it in the toilet, while you're standing there peeing you're not really doing much else, and you have to waste water until your done peeing and the amount of water coming out in the time it takes you to finish your pee could probably run the toilet cycle from flushing.

Not to mention most girls find it disgusting, so good luck with your love life...Assuming you'll ever have one.

• Content Count:  1910

Aren't you just a primitive being.

Tbh I'd say you waste about the same water peeing in the shower as doing it in the toilet, while you're standing there peeing you're not really doing much else, and you have to waste water until your done peeing and the amount of water coming out in the time it takes you to finish your pee could probably run the toilet cycle from flushing.

Not to mention most girls find it disgusting, so good luck with your love life...Assuming you'll ever have one.

Depends. What if somebody can piss and wash their hair at the same time?

• Content Count:  3341

I did once, I pissed all over my shower courtin and it smelled like shit. My mom walks in and she's like "What the heck is that smell". She looks at the courin, piss everywhere.

Really bad idea if you live with your parents...

Reply to Thread