Do you pee in the shower?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes
    • No

Do you pee in the shower?

• Content Count:  1824

Aren't you just a primitive being.

Tbh I'd say you waste about the same water peeing in the shower as doing it in the toilet, while you're standing there peeing you're not really doing much else, and you have to waste water until your done peeing and the amount of water coming out in the time it takes you to finish your pee could probably run the toilet cycle from flushing.

Not to mention most girls find it disgusting, so good luck with your love life...Assuming you'll ever have one.

Hmm, primitive yes. But, i can guarantee most of the men in the US pee in the shower and don't give a shit. So, enough with the high and mighty i'm better than you act. :biggrin:

• Content Count:  2122

I did once, I pissed all over my shower courtin and it smelled like shit. My mom walks in and she's like "What the heck is that smell". She looks at the courin, piss everywhere.

Really bad idea if you live with your parents...

im guessing that your toilet is 5 ft wide for you to make it

• Content Count:  3341

im guessing that your toilet is 5 ft wide for you to make it

No, it's actually that time when my pissed went everywhere. You get that sometime too.

• Content Count:  3391

Pee before you shower? Fuck, you guys are lazy.

Oh, like you've never pissed in the shower. Hypocrite. It has nothing to do with being lazy, it's about convenience and the knowledge that you're helping the environment.

• Content Count:  3391

I did once, I pissed all over my shower courtin and it smelled like shit. My mom walks in and she's like "What the heck is that smell". She looks at the courin, piss everywhere.

Really bad idea if you live with your parents...

Since when does piss smell like shit? Sounds like you've got a problem. Call a doctor.

Reply to Thread