? servers

? players online

Cool shit about you

• Content Count:  11501

Mmmm hmm, we sure do see alot of people becoming addicted to and OD'ing on weed.

Didn't say that, I don't think pot is at all bad. But what does it do again...hmmm...oh that's right alters your mind.

HURRDURR I LIEK POT BUT IT AINT DRUG CUZ I SAY SO

• Content Count:  11501

There's nothing wrong with that. There's no permanent damage as with other legal alternatives. I see it as harmless, save tar in the lungs.

That's completely besides the point. A drug (really not going to take the time to quote the dictionary) is something that alters your normal body function, regardless of if it hurts it or not. I'm all for people smoking in the privacy of their own homes, but you can't honestly sit there and say it's not a drug. Come now...

• Content Count:  480

That's completely besides the point. A drug (really not going to take the time to quote the dictionary) is something that alters your normal body function, regardless of if it hurts it or not. I'm all for people smoking in the privacy of their own homes, but you can't honestly sit there and say it's not a drug. Come now...

I know the definition of a drug. I assume most people don't, and that you were one of them. Sorry. I was trying not to seem like a smart ass by explaining.

Reply to Thread