? servers

? players online

Cool shit about you

• Content Count:  2750

I enjoy most types of music with the exception of genres with a -core suffix.

I've got blue eyes.

I get annoyed very easily.

I hate when people say "umadbro" and then I have to explain to them that I simply don't tolerate retards (

I can sleep for a max of 18 hours on a good day.

I think individuality can only go so far. For example, if you are stupid enough to become a: juggalo, scene kid, or one of those kids that spins like a retard in mosh pits, you dont deserve to have the right to be an individual, for you are worsening society as whole and the entire human race with your mere presence.

I'm also pretty gosu

• Content Count:  2942

I can drive a standard

I have large feet

I shower at midnight

I can only fall asleep with the TV on

I had the wonderful experience of drinking 2 Starbucks double shots at 2 in the morning

I worry about minor things, then I stop caring

I like kayaking?

I know how to spell and pronounce Schaghticoke

I don't can never tan, I just burn

I lose weight fast and gain weight fast

I am very lazy

I don't go out of my way for something unless it is important for me or an important person.

• Content Count:  11501

sry to hear about that caution, it isnt preventing your military service is it?

Naw, it's apparently enough to be considered for x-rays but not enough to disqualify me.

On that note, I'll be in the USMC DEP on Wednesday.

Caution, don't take it the wrong way, but there is a lot of "cool shit" about you.

I know. Some people call me God.

Keep this thread going.

• Content Count:  6712

Well I guess there's two cool things about me right now.

I'm applying to become a pilot in the RAF. I know that I have the qualifications, I can easily pass any aptitude tests they require me to take, and I'm in a good enough physical state that I could get into shape to pass the physical test (a 1 1/2 mile run in 11/12 minutes). I wouldn't say I've dreamt of this job all my life but I don't know why....it's an exciting job, great pay, great benefits, great job opportunities, and I know that I'll enjoy being away from home doing whatever training or work it is.

My main uncool problem here is that I expect the waiting list to be long....perhaps 2 years.

So once I find out how long I've got to wait....I plan on filling that time up with a job. I've got one lined up with my mate in a fish shop.....the problem being that I'd have to give up my season ticket at Watford FC as I'd have to work Saturdays.....but jobs are hard to come by and it'd be relaxed...fun....and cash in hand (so I can dodge the uncool taxman).

• Content Count:  11501

Apparently my top left, back molar is perfectly sized, placed, etc, except for one problem...it hasn't came down. I only have one molar on my top left side because the back one is chilling inside of my gums. They took several x-rays and you can clearly see my tooth, fully grown, sitting in there. I guess it's been like that for 5 years, but I've never noticed until my dentist told me today. Soooo basically I have one less tooth. My dentist was like "uhhh...wtf?"

what the fuck is that shit?

Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  6712

^ On that subject.......my wisdom toot came out weird and it was pushing into the tooth next to it...which decayed the tooth it was slanting towards and I ended up with both removed :huh:

Reply to Thread