? servers

? players online

Cool shit about you

• Content Count:  3791

Lets get this thread back on topic.

I rock climb, I love the buzz of hitting the top of a climb and then getting that view around you. Best thing ever.

I've been bungee jumping but found it a little, dull... Over far too quickly and the rush wasn't big enough for me. (Nobody knows this)

As you now probably know, I am quite a big adrenaline junkie. I am pretty sure one day it will kill me. (Wingsuit Proximity flying is something I plan to do)

I build autonomous robots for fun.

• Content Count:  1563

As you now probably know, I am quite a big adrenaline junkie. I am pretty sure one day it will kill me. (Wingsuit Proximity flying is something I plan to do)

I wanted to do this aswell but I've read that you need at least 200 jumps with an instructor, then 200 jumps solo and then you may start with a wingsuit. So that might take a while before you have actually done that ^^

• Content Count:  3791

I wanted to do this aswell but I've read that you need at least 200 jumps with an instructor, then 200 jumps solo and then you may start with a wingsuit. So that might take a while before you have actually done that ^^

Perhaps in a certain manor of speaking, but these isn't anything stopping me from grabbing a wingsuit now and then jumping of a cliff edge :L

• Content Count:  1752

I rock climb, I love the buzz of hitting the top of a climb and then getting that view around you. Best thing ever.

I've been bungee jumping but found it a little, dull... Over far too quickly and the rush wasn't big enough for me. (Nobody knows this)

damn dude, party drugs and super gnar gnar wall shredding air surfing shit. lets fuck

• Like 2

Reply to Thread