? servers

? players online

Do you like the new YouTube layout?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new YouTube layout?

• Yes
    • No

Do you like the new YouTube layout?

• Content Count:  1236

People hate change. You all hated the new SG Black/Green skin in the beginning. It will grow on you.

I still hate it, for the record. And the new one will grow on us, because soon we will get used to it, and forget about the old one.

• Content Count:  464

People hate change. You all hated the new SG Black/Green skin in the beginning. It will grow on you.

This is different. "Liking" or "Thumbs Up"ing videos AUTOMATICALLY puts them in your favorites. The 5-star rating system is gone for the people that worked to get high rated videos.

The comments are all fucked up now, can't see when people posted them and now they look like they were formatted by a five year-old, I don't understand why they got rid of the seperator.

The video responses are vertical which just helps the spammers even more.

The related videos take up the whole right side of the screen and it looks like garbage.

The "more videos from this user" is gone, which makes it harder for people to get more viewers because half of the time the related videos are from different users. They also got rid of the yellow "subscribe" button, which also makes it harder to get subscribers because the yellow stood out really well and all of the old videos will look dumb now because people are saying "Click the orange/yellow button" and now its not there.

They also made it a lot easier to unsubscribe (which could be good or bad) but from the video creator's view it is bad because now people will be changing their subscriptions more blindly.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2390

Only good thing is the random stats you see if you drop down the views part.

Rest makes me feel like drop kicking YouTube, why the fuck do websites feel the need to change when change isn't need. At least not so much fucken change at once.

• Content Count:  1845

i only use youtube to watch a clip of something i like or look up certain things. i subscribe to like one account and i don't comment or rate or anything else. So i haven't really noticed any difference in the layout.

Reply to Thread