? servers

? players online

Biggest Jerks on The Internet

• Content Count:  1166

http://tech.msn.com/news/articlepcw.aspx?cp-documentid=6411895&icid=tg6411895&GT1=40000

I lol'd at the serious job conversation leading to bla bla bla.

Then the World of Warcraft Funeral for someone who died in real life. They leave all their weapons behind then people with weapons came and killed everyone there. Is that funny or depressing? Here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw

Edited by Matt.

• Content Count:  6559

Sorry, but it's WOW, people should know better than to trust other people online. There are guilds that do nothing but gank shit from other people to profit. They should know that. Sucks yeah, but naive on their part.

• Content Count:  1755

lmfao!!! Owned!!! That girl is probably rolling in her grave laughing at her dumbass friends that went and did something that stupid. Hell I would.... :d

But you just gotta wonder aboot people's intelligence, why would they post it on the internet, got to a PvP with no weapons and then tell people not to go mess it up. You wonder if that was a staged event or are people just that stupid and do that?

P.S.- BTW I love that song. SCATMAN!!! ^_^

• Content Count:  950

Abdala or w/e for the win ^^ haha

yea its depressing, how someone would make a game funeral for someone who died IRL, sorry but thats just too nerdy for me to understand oO

btw isnt there a save and exit option in wow ?^

• Content Count:  1166

I went the this guild's website to get the back story. Evidently this is old. Happened almost two years ago. Very old indeed....

I know its old it was just an MSN ad I thought looked cool.

Reply to Thread