? servers

? players online

Walking between houses...

• Content Count:  3736

Sums it up. If there is a pathway, which I'm assuming there isn't, then that's one thing, but you said "I just did that part of the lawn" which means you are actually walking on their lawn.. And not only is it just you walking, you're walking a dog, which takes a crap wherever it wants to.

They aren't mentally unstable, you're just an idiot if you think that is an okay thing to do.

^

dog people are sometimes funny...

ZOMG KILL ALL THE HUMANS, ANIMALS WERE HERE BEFORE US!!!!!

• Content Count:  11501

I am just amazed people don't want you walking on their property. I love it when people walk by and let their dog shit on my lawn (the off-brown goes great with the lime-green coloring). Can't see why they tell you to stay off.

• Content Count:  480

Sums it up. If there is a pathway, which I'm assuming there isn't, then that's one thing, but you said "I just did that part of the lawn" which means you are actually walking on their lawn.. And not only is it just you walking, you're walking a dog, which takes a crap wherever it wants to.

They aren't mentally unstable, you're just an idiot if you think that is an okay thing to do.

I am just amazed people don't want you walking on their property. I love it when people walk by and let their dog shit on my lawn (the off-brown goes great with the lime-green coloring). Can't see why they tell you to stay off.

WL1lfSzgcAw

This would be so much more effective if the arguement was ingame and I still had HLSS...

• Content Count:  494

I know right? People just love it when I come by and take a steaming shit on their lawn. Sometimes they even tip me! Those other people are just plain weird...

• Content Count:  11501

WL1lfSzgcAw

This would be so much more effective if the arguement was ingame and I still had HLSS...

It would also be more effective if it came from somebody other than an HG.

Reply to Thread