? servers

? players online

Darren Brown Is God..

• Content Count:  3697

This guy is amazing. He's kind of like a hypnotist, but not quite. Watch and see (You might just watch one, get so intrigued like I did, and go and watch all of them (all amazing!)):

EDIT: Oh also look up Derren Brown Chess and click first link. Less jedi mind tricks, more of the fact he is a GENIOUS.

[YOUTUBE]UdlItEIj8bg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QNwFsP5sjVk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3Vz_YTNLn6w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]befugtgikMg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lf82QOqJTt8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]f-TURhK90_8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]vBPG_OBgTWg[/YOUTUBE]

You can look up the explanations on how he does these things. It's unreal.

I tried the rock paper scissors one on my mom, and then my dad. And the first play worked on each. I kept pointing around with fingers like scissors, and then I explained the rules (as if they didn't already know) and each of them threw scissors down first..

• Like 1
Edited by Bob Loblaw

• Content Count:  3697

so what

he does hypnosis or what,cause this is just wtfish

No. He uses NLP (Neuro linguistic programming). Listen to his word choices. In paying with paper, he brings up talk about the metro, and says his friend said "No its fine, its fine, its fine, just take it" which subliminally tells them to just take the money.

And in the Russian Scam one, the explanation was, he caught the guy off guard, then started saying stuff. He stepped away to see if he would follow, and the man did. Then he goes for a handshake, which normally is not something you have to think about, and just do it subconsciously. When he doesn't finish the handshake, and instead just grabs it with his left, it catches his subconscious off guard, then he immediately gives him the waterbottle (an anchor) and starts making suggestions.

Basically, through his word choice and other subliminal things, he can screw with you on an intense level.

Reply to Thread