? servers

? players online

So what does everyone listen to?

• Content Count:  1443

I listen to way to many bands I'll just post the genres:

Metal, industrial, ebm, electronica, rock, alten, grunge, nu-metal, rapcore and christian

ask me, if you want me to recoment any bands

• Content Count:  6712

I get really annoyed with concerts I mean Foo Fighters this saturday cost me £55, but then again it is at Wembley Stadium and some of the best seats so can't complain, compared to £18 for Dragonforce in a reasonably suitable place.

I've always wanted to go to a Coldplay concert, after I went to Muse at Wembley I couldn't think of many bands I really like which I haven't been to see.

Tickets for their concert went on sale 4 days ago and after looking at them today there is NONE LEFT. Out of the 3 days they are in London, all are sold out, and it is an arena which fills over 20,000 people. They were selling for £45 but now the lowest price I can find is £65 for seats rightttttttt at the back, I dunno if I will go in the end my friends aren't as big fans as me :001_unsure:.

But...bring on Foo Fighters!

• Content Count:  609

Mushroomhead,Deadsy,Rammstein,Control Machete,Slipknot,Billy Idol,Iron Maiden,Evergreen Terrace,System of a Down,Faith no More,Kottonmouth Kings.....you know,the good stuff.

• Content Count:  3440

Faith no More

Now there's a band.. I've seen them in concert 4 times and all 4 times they were great!.. Pissed me off when they split.. Got to see "Peeping Tom" Michael Patton's new band.. it was not bad.. but nowhere near what Faith no More was.

Reply to Thread