? servers

? players online

Stella Awards

• Content Count:  1521

I found this site , which has a few law suit cases , where people sued others for ridiculous reasons.

http://www.stellaawards.com/bogus.html

Also,

I've heard that a person sued the redbull company , because , when he drank it , it "didn't give him wings" as they say it does in the advert.

Another guy sued Kitkat because when he ate the chocolate , he didn't have a break since your supposed to have one : "Have a break, Have a kitkat"

Another woman sued MacDonalds , because she bought a coffee and dropped it on her legs , and got burnt . She sued them because on the cup it did not say " warning : hot liquid inside" , or any other message which indicates there is something hot inside.

However , I must say, these people have made quite a sum of money over these (imo) stupid things.

What other stories have you heard?

• Content Count:  3697

I found this site , which has a few law suit cases , where people sued others for ridiculous reasons.

http://www.stellaawards.com/bogus.html

Also,

I've heard that a person sued the redbull company , because , when he drank it , it "didn't give him wings" as they say it does in the advert.

Another guy sued Kitkat because when he ate the chocolate , he didn't have a break since your supposed to have one : "Have a break, Have a kitkat"

Another woman sued MacDonalds , because she bought a coffee and dropped it on her legs , and got burnt . She sued them because on the cup it did not say " warning : hot liquid inside" , or any other message which indicates there is something hot inside.

However , I must say, these people have made quite a sum of money over these (imo) stupid things.

What other stories have you heard?

I heard about the first and last one you listed. First and second are retarded, but tbh, I think McDonalds is retarded if they didn't have any caution on a cup.

Don't get me wrong, she should have known if she ordered coffee there was AT LEAST a chance it was hot, but ultimately they should have still had a warning.

• Content Count:  3391

The McDonalds one is legit because not only was it scalding hot, but she had 3rd degree burns on her pelvis/pubic region and had to have skin grafts to help it heal. Read up on the law suit before you call it retarded.

Edited by TheVirus

• Content Count:  8383

pretty funny site, also Virus if your buying hot coffee I think knowing it was hot to begin with makes you a dumbass if you need a notification reminding you that it is indeed hot. lol

• Content Count:  513

How did she get her burns on your pelvis area :)

I am just teasing. In all seriousness though, it is her fault for spilling it. She was the one who couldn't keep it off of herself. I could understand if an employee somehow burnt her with it, but she did it herself.

She just wanted some money :p

• Content Count:  2959

How did she get her burns on your pelvis area :)

I am just teasing. In all seriousness though, it is her fault for spilling it. She was the one who couldn't keep it off of herself. I could understand if an employee somehow burnt her with it, but she did it herself.

She just wanted some money :p

Water at that temperature can cause failure of the materials in the cup. Try boiling plastic a plastic lid sometime, see what happens.

• Content Count:  513

Water at that temperature can cause failure of the materials in the cup. Try boiling plastic a plastic lid sometime, see what happens.

Sounds like fun :p

I know what you are saying, but I still don't understand how the coffee got from over the top of the cup, onto her legs.

Either way, it doesn't matter really, McDonalds earned that back in like an hour :p

I hate them.

Reply to Thread