? servers

? players online

Attention Community.

• Content Count:  1141

I hate playing PB with you. I always see you running off in the exact opposite way I tell everyone to go, and shout at you for five minutes till I remember your deaf. :p

• Content Count:  1082

That must suck when you get separated from the group in zombie escape lol

Generally speaking, most groups of players have a collective IQ below 50... Staying away from those damn groups tends to increase my own chances of survival... seriously, we lost every round on Chopper escape cause of fail naders and retards standing too close to the edge so zombies could knife em.

Also gumpy, i never obey orders, even if you type em... im going Where ever the hell i want, generally the place i go to has a weapon.

I just love Rebelling.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5381

Kind of peeved about how rude some people have been in this thread about someones disability. This isn't preschool.

/All the best Ultra

It's the internet.

Although you may have been referring to me, all of my comments are meant in good fun, taken that way or not. I myself will have a disability soon enough for all of you to poke good fun at, doctor said I'd be blind by the age of 25.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

Consider yourself lucky that you never have to hear Solja Boy or any of those auto-tune fucks. Don't lose hope, though, medicine is always advancing and you could find yourself hearing again sometime in your lifetime.

What do you miss most about not being able to hear?

Soulja Boy* :thumb:

Sticking one to the grammar Nazi.

Going to the movies suck now cause i cant hear anything and miss out on the whole plot to movies.

There's always subtitles, although I can imagine how the film's experience can be lost.

Hope you can get that treatment to fix your problem, and keep putting us to shame by doing better than us who can hear in-game :thumb:

• Content Count:  3391

Soulja Boy* :thumb:

Sticking one to the grammar Nazi.

Considering he misspelled soldier, I couldn't care less.

I'll talk to Paul about making a rule in PB that forces all CTs to give orders in American Sign Language. :laugh:

• Content Count:  3391

I've always wanted to ask a deaf person this, but I never really got the chance (go figure)...but do you hear a constant ringing in your ear? Or is it just nothing?

That's called Tinnitus. I have it, had for as long as I can remember, and it fucking sucks. As far as I know, deaf people hear nothing, dog piss jones.

Reply to Thread