? servers

? players online

Whats your price? [NSFW]

• Content Count:  4960

The man who made the thread, asked for serious answers.

He wanted good answers. Not answers that completely twisted the thread, went into the topic of sexuality, and started a massive debate between multiple parties. This is why we can't have nice things.

• Content Count:  1167

He wanted good answers. Not answers that completely twisted the thread, went into the topic of sexuality, and started a massive debate between multiple parties. This is why we can't have nice things.

You don't like some peoples answers, tough luck. This is the Off-Topic section, you can't really expect all straight on topic answers can you?

You don't like some peoples answers, tough luck. This is the Off-Topic section, you can't really expect all straight on topic answers can you?

Yeah but if you're going to debate for the stupidest fucking reason then the thread gets ruined doesn't it? Don't argue with me for this. Yes it is OTF, but try not to blow the littlest things out of complete proportion. It's all in good fun, keep it that way. Don't want to? Tough luck.

• Content Count:  1167

Yeah but if you're going to debate for the stupidest fucking reason then the thread gets ruined doesn't it? Don't argue with me for this. Yes it is OTF, but try not to blow the littlest things out of complete proportion. It's all in good fun, keep it that way. Don't want to? Tough luck.

Lol,

Back to your other response, talking about how we went off about sexuality? God, how can the topic of sexuality come abouts when you're talking about *Gay*, man I don't see how....

Two people debating, giving opinions back and forth, is fine, its the readers not involved who tend to blow it out of proportion sorta like you are right now, sparking another debate.

If you can't handle or don't like the discussion, then choose to ignore it rather then cause yet another stupid pointless waste of time debate.

• Content Count:  6712

Sorry moose, think you've taken it a bit out of hand here.

Vird asked for serious answers, so expecting a thread just involving "lolz I'll do it for free if it has aids" or "suckysucky5dorrar" is a bit unfair.

There wasn't any flaming, just long posts.

• Like 2

Lol,

Back to your other response, talking about how we went off about sexuality? God, how can the topic of sexuality come abouts when you're talking about *Gay*, man I don't see how....

Gay is a topic of homosexuality. Hence 'Sexuality.'

Two people debating, giving opinions back and forth, is fine, its the readers not involved who tend to blow it out of proportion sorta like you are right now, sparking another debate.

I came in here trying to make sure things didn't kind of go out there completely. You decided to reply to my post which I completely understood and made another post trying to finish my point. You decided to reply and keep the discussion going. I'm not trying to blow things out of proportion, I'm trying to keep things simple and you elevated things as I tried to lower things. Like I said, this thread is for fun, keep it that way. It's like if I were to go into this thread for example and start talking completely about how MSN sucks or how great it is and starting a whole discussion based around it with tl;dr posts. Yes it still is on topic, but it's kind of just ruining the thread.

If you can't handle or don't like the discussion, then choose to ignore it rather then cause yet another stupid pointless waste of time debate.

And this is what I'm going to do. Discussion with this is over. Any more replies about it will be ignored by me. :behindsofa:

• Content Count:  6466

We're talking about getting fucked in the ass and expect posts not to question someones sexuality if they're saying they'd do it for a pathetically low amount of money?

And this is what I'm going to do. Discussion with this is over. Any more replies about it will be ignored by me. :behindsofa:

Then why say anything at all if you want to ignore the posts.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread