? servers

? players online

Hon Tag

• Content Count:  4980

Hi, I was wondering, is it against the rules to wear another tag then I have right now, since I am a supporter atm, but I also have the recuirements for hon, and if possible, I'd rather use that.

So is that against the rules?

Ps. I would like if someone could update my tag to hon too, because I really don't mind not being known as a sup, I just wanted to help the sg servers [and reserved slot. :p]

Ok, PM :The Good Tyrant: she's the AA (Account Administrator.) In your PM, ask her if she can ADD a Honorable Gamer tag with your Supporter tag. And as Daze said, you can do whatever you want with your name as long as you don't abuse it against the rules; not wear the [sG] tag, or not name yourself anything racial. If you'd like the hon tag now, just copy and paste it from my last post, since you've already met the requirements of a honorable gamer.

• Content Count:  1470

Sup>Hon

Thing is, sup doesn't say anything about your loyalty, it just says you donated 20 bucks or more, hon actually does, but oh well, I'll stick with sup then.

• Content Count:  1552

Thing is, sup doesn't say anything about your loyalty, it just says you donated 20 bucks or more, hon actually does, but oh well, I'll stick with sup then.

Anybody can go inactive and spam like there's no tomorrow when they come back.

The Editor.

• Content Count:  4685

Ignore the HG haters in the thread most of them dislike it because they were shown to be complete morons by those of us real HG's. Now to the actual question, there is no tag and anyone wearing it is the kind of person that makes HG's look bad.

• Content Count:  1470

Ignore the HG haters in the thread most of them dislike it because they were shown to be complete morons by those of us real HG's. Now to the actual question, there is no tag and anyone wearing it is the kind of person that makes HG's look bad.

Yeah, I decided to stick with sup after all, I guess.

• Content Count:  494

You can get it on the forums and vent if you want but it doesn't really matter in game so much. I know a lot of people that do it including myself. I guess it makes you look cool if you do it :biggrin:

Reply to Thread