? servers

? players online

Woe Is Me

• Content Count:  20

Why is it when i join the SG servers i get ridiculed for being 12, and not hitting puberty. People always do it when i play a game, it makes me feel unwelcome. And i'm and SG member. Most all Admins do not like me either, as admins they disrespect me, and if i'm not wrong (Disrespecting Admins and Players is not Allowed). I would like to feel welcome in the servers. When i join any other server i never get disrespected as much as i do on SG servers. It makes me want to stop playing on SG servers, but they are my favorite. I do not understand why this always happens, but most people must not realize, "It's not my fault i'm 12, it's not my fault you don't like me" I'm sick of being ridiculed, so can it stop?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

AGE FASTER!

jk, ik what you mean. When I first came to SG I was ridiculed for being young as well. But I acted mature, withstood the ridicule and now people like me more. Also, being a drama whore like this doesn't help. It sounds means but its true.

• Content Count:  3341

People will always disrespect you for not hitting puberdy. Don't be annoying (like most of kids are). Don't think it's Real life bro. It's internet.

If admins disrespect you is probably because you're very annoying or you're disrespectful to them.

Or the admin is a douche.

btw, don't use those "hard to read" font.

• Content Count:  2186

I am sorry to hear that you feel so not welcome! Please, if you feel insulted in game, ask an admin to help you out (write @ followed by your message in chat to get contact to an admin).

If the admin isn't helpful or is disrespecting you as well, please take a demo or a screenshot and send it in a PM to the BDs.

Good luck with it!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1236

Or the admin is a douche.

That could be a thing.

If it's because you're on your mic all the time, just try and lay off it a little. I don't mean don't use it ever, but if you do (I don't know if that's a thing, i'm just going off an educated guess) just use it less.

but as silent said, learn how to post proper complaints, and submit them.

Hopefully things get better and you enjoy it.

• Content Count:  4360

If you have a mic, the problem may be that you are saying stupid 4chan shit or really crappy jokes. But if thats not the case, I will have your back when and if we play together. I'm a hardcore muthafucka frum the strretz willin to bust out my tec9.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread