? servers

? players online

Woe Is Me

• Content Count:  6466

Neji, i have full respect toward other SG members, just don't say stupid stuff. I just kinda flipped, my girlfriend died today so i'm not too happy.

I don't even care anymore, my girlfriend died today, i feel like i wanna die. I just hope this can all end soon.

LOL. Did she get mugged on the playground?

• Like 3

• Content Count:  834

I don't even care anymore, my girlfriend died today, i feel like i wanna die. I just hope this can all end soon.
Lol, your girlfriend died today and you were just on surf? Let alone, on this forum?

• Content Count:  4123

Well if your in a server and feel your being "unjustly criticized" or ridiculed to an excessive extent I'd be glad to help you out or anyone depending on the situation if I'm present in the server.

• Content Count:  513

based upon your choice of font color I suggest you re-think WHY people hate you...

The problem is: You're not old enough to play this game, go back to viva pinata.

Good job representing SG! :thumb:

/sarcasm

• Content Count:  4473

Dude, you are 12 (or so you say). Stop with this emo bullshit and wait until you are at least 14 or 15 before you feel "oppressed" by the world.

How did you find a girlfriend at your age that you would allegedly be willing to die because of her loss?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2417

Just a tip for the future. Do not start a thread about being made fun of and end it with "my girlfriend died".

• Content Count:  561

You know what you always are going to have people being mean to you what you do about is your business, like SilentFaith said post a complaint on who's bugging you and a higher up will deal with it, don't sit back and let them do it you have to stand up for yourself and do what you think is right( not saying to break the rules).

• Content Count:  1824

Good job representing SG! :thumb:

/sarcasm

Douche's of SG unite!!!

In all seriousness, Just pm an admin like many others have said.

I don't play that often but feel free to add me

Macshak01

Hit me up anytime broseph. I'll help you out when needed.

Reply to Thread