? servers

? players online

bioshock

• Content Count:  78

anyone played it ?? what did ya think ??

i have to say i played it bout a month ago now and loved it !! i would rate it in my top 10 .... the graphics , story line everything flowed nicely , i hear they are in the making of bioshock 2 cant wait :)

if you havent played this game ...... go get it !!!! and dont forget there are 2 endings one good and one bad so play it twice

• Content Count:  672

It was pretty decent, I ended up beating it in one sitting, I really wish there was some way to rent PC games (like download it for a few days for $5). Wished I would have spent those $50 elsewhere; but still, it was a good game all in all albeit being really short.

Also, for some reason the game refuses to work properly when I try to reinstall it.

you beat it in one sitting? you have cheats on or somethin ? or just didnt search for a thing... i find it hard to believe since it took my friend 3 days to beat it with cheats on.

i played it no cheats and took me a week playing everyday ungodly amounts of time. then again i look and search every lil corner.

lol it was so yesterday ... ya it is a few months old but its the only game i found in a while that is worth mentioning

• Content Count:  935

you beat it in one sitting? you have cheats on or somethin ? or just didnt search for a thing... i find it hard to believe since it took my friend 3 days to beat it with cheats on.

i played it no cheats and took me a week playing everyday ungodly amounts of time. then again i look and search every lil corner.

lol it was so yesterday ... ya it is a few months old but its the only game i found in a while that is worth mentioning

There are cheats for bioshock?

O.o

there are cheats for everything man :) although i didnt know either till after i played for a week ...... my friend tells me you can get free eve and health and a couple other things .... just google it

• Content Count:  672

Most FPS single player is always short, about 5-6 hours worth of play.

And no, I didn't use any cheats.

Reply to Thread