? servers

? players online

Can not connect to steam netwoork

• Content Count:  57

And why? Is steam saying you're password is incorrect? Or is it a connection to the steam servers which is failing?

If it's a password issue, I'd recommend that you go through the password reset process...

If its the connection to steam servers or simliar issue, try deleting the file; "client.blob" in the steam folder:

Likely to be in: C:\Program Files\Steam

• Content Count:  6213

It happens to me ALL THE TIME. Says I can't connect to VAC servers. Don't know what the problem is. :o

Me too. I get in a server and 5 minutes later it's like "OH HEY YOU CAN'T CONNECT TO VAC". >:[

• Content Count:  57

It happens to me ALL THE TIME. Says I can't connect to VAC servers. Don't know what the problem is. :o

Me too. I get in a server and 5 minutes later it's like "OH HEY YOU CAN'T CONNECT TO VAC". >:[

Have you guys tried re-installing?

If ya wana keep ya games, just delete everything in your Steam folder except the "steamapps" folder and re-run the steam installation.

May have been a fail somewhere xD

• Content Count:  120

my proplem dont alow me to log on steam i already tried ALTOT of stuff (reinnstaling, delite clientblob, and like 10 moore things. Here is my error

dwadwa.jpg

here is the orginal forum link to steam forum where they talking about the problem.. http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1241598&page=5

Edited by Thomas(norway)

Reply to Thread