? servers

? players online

Airsoft Anybody?

• Content Count:  3391

I still play with my friends today. On weekends we go by the woods and have teams and such. If we get bored we usually hit other people or cars. :smile:

Wow, way to be a fucking dick. If I saw you shoot my car, I'd beat you in the face with a plank of wood.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  513

I still play with my friends today. On weekends we go by the woods and have teams and such. If we get bored we usually hit other people or cars. :smile:

Way to be a fag.

• Content Count:  1652

lol

• Content Count:  6084

It's really only fun when you play someplace that has monthly games/it's big in.

Otherwise you get pretty lame 5v5's or some shit. Airsoft is huge and people really get into it when it's like, twice monthly games of 40 v 40, that's where you get people who really invest in it and good players and teamwork, anything below like 20v20 is just noobs running around spraying.

I play at a field that has scenario paintball/airsoft games every month or so. We used to get 200-400 on average per game, and on the Grand Finale game we'd get 2000+

Edited by PotshotPolka

• Content Count:  577

Me and my buddies just got back into it, but Illinois is homo as fuck, so cops are always looking for them even though there harmless...

Looking to get a gas sniper for my next one. XD

Reply to Thread