? servers

? players online

Donate <-> Steam Game

• Content Count:  6712

PayPal says it won't accept my credit card, even though it's a Visa Electron. This probably has to do with all of those fuckers here in Romania trying to shaft you westerners on the Steamgamers forum

Steam and Google Checkout work, but Paypal is like a frigid brunette girl on wedding day, it won't let me in.

So, if any of you guys donate 20$+ for me, I will in exchange buy them a 20euro+ game from steam (gift)

:suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:

• Content Count:  176

PayPal says it won't accept my credit card, even though it's a Visa Electron. This probably has to do with all of those fuckers here in Romania trying to shaft you westerners on ebay.

Steam and Google Checkout work, but Paypal is like a frigid brunette girl on wedding day, it won't let me in.

So, if any of you guys donate 20$+ for me, I will in exchange buy them a 20euro+ game from steam (gift)

Nyaaaah?

Get the card checked out, just in case and do it again. If not file a complaint on here and to Visa. I had a similar occurance, however my card just needed to be checked out.

• Content Count:  522

The historic creation date for Buffalo Wings was October 30, 1964, when owner Teressa Bellissimo was faced with feeding her son and his friends a late snack. Having an excess of chicken wings on hand, she fried up the wings, dipped them in a buttered spicy chile sauce, and served them with celery and blue cheese dressing as a dipping sauce to cut the heat. The wings were an instant hit. Many restaurants across the United States soon jumped on the chicken wing bandwagon. In fact, it is difficult to find a restaurant (including many ethnic) that does not carry some version of chicken wings on the menu. Many have also come up with different flavors for chicken wings, ranging from jerked wings to Oriental flavors. So even if you can't handle the hot stuff, there are chicken wing recipes for you.

The parts of the wing used will also vary from restaurant to restaurant. Some will cut off the wing tip and use just the drummette and double-bone pieces without separating them. Some separate the drummette from the double-bone. Some cook all three parts together. I know some people who will eat the wing tip bone and all if it is fried up nice and crunchy. In the market, you can buy raw drummettes or a mixture of drummette and double-bone sections, so you can choose your favorite.

• Content Count:  371

this thread is now about buffalo wings

Image [\quote]

The historic creation date for Buffalo Wings was October 30, 1964, when owner Teressa Bellissimo was faced with feeding her son and his friends a late snack. Having an excess of chicken wings on hand, she fried up the wings, dipped them in a buttered spicy chile sauce, and served them with celery and blue cheese dressing as a dipping sauce to cut the heat. The wings were an instant hit. Many restaurants across the United States soon jumped on the chicken wing bandwagon. In fact, it is difficult to find a restaurant (including many ethnic) that does not carry some version of chicken wings on the menu. Many have also come up with different flavors for chicken wings, ranging from jerked wings to Oriental flavors. So even if you can't handle the hot stuff, there are chicken wing recipes for you.

The parts of the wing used will also vary from restaurant to restaurant. Some will cut off the wing tip and use just the drummette and double-bone pieces without separating them. Some separate the drummette from the double-bone. Some cook all three parts together. I know some people who will eat the wing tip bone and all if it is fried up nice and crunchy. In the market, you can buy raw drummettes or a mixture of drummette and double-bone sections, so you can choose your favorite.

LOL

Reply to Thread