? servers

? players online

Paintball gear

• Content Count:  513

It was cool when I was younger, I spent all my birthday money getting a super cool (/sarcasm) ak47 (tippman 98). Rent from the field, or just get a gun, tank and hopper if you are playing somewhere else)

• Content Count:  1756

Paintball is a great way to relieve all that virgin angst you have!!

why do you keep saying paintball is for virgins? it doesnt even make sense.

Edited by Henrik

• Content Count:  522

i have an a-5. the only "gear" i had was a 20oz c02 tank and a mask that covered my whole head (http://www.paintball-online.com/shop/JT-Headshield-Goggle_prod_GGJFH_BLK_50). its a pretty nice helmet, but it occasionally fogs up a bit. what type of paintball are you going to play? i just did woods ball, so the helmet as great for running in brush. tippmans are decent for woodsball because you really arent shooting paint like its your job, so for example my friends gun with nitro shooting 20 bps with an autohopper really didnt give him an incredibly biased advantage where we played (in the woods of course). but if youre going to do speedball shit, youre probably going to get raped lol

• Content Count:  513

why do you keep saying paintball is for virgins? it doesnt even make sense.

Well....

You eventually go through "puberty" which is when you find that there is a thing called a vagina, and that it is wonderful. You eventually realise that paintball is stupid somewhere during "puberty"

• Content Count:  4162

Well....

You eventually go through "puberty" which is when you find that there is a thing called a vagina, and that it is wonderful. You eventually realise that paintball is stupid somewhere during "puberty"

You can't talk about something you've yet to start.

Guest Vivian556
Well....

Fuck yo couch.

Reply to Thread