? servers

? players online

Any way to get a Steam game without CC/Paypal?

• Content Count:  2085

I want to get MW2 on Steam. I heard it's a pretty crappy game, but I want to get it anyways :p

Anyways..... I don't have a CC, nor do I use Paypal (Paypal juped me out of a few hundred USD, and I am sick of dealing with them). Is there a way for me to get a Steam game in another way, such as money-order, bank transfer, etc?

• Content Count:  2085

Hm, I don't want to leave the house though.

I can make bank transfers from home.

Not to mention that Steam games are usually a lot cheaper than stores.

Edited by Harry

• Content Count:  3299

If you go to a grocery store(sobeys) or corner store(7/11) they should sell prepaid credit cards there. So you pay $30 and you get a credit card with $25 because of $5 purchase fee. In shorter terms its a credit card with a set limit. Works on steam, paypal etc.

• Content Count:  3299

Hm, do they cost money to activate?

No, only the price of the card so like $25 for a $25 prepaid and like $5 for the purchase fee (They have to make money somehow) and to activate them all you have to do is go to the website they tell you to go on the back of the card and just fill out some information like name etc.

• Content Count:  1382

I want to get MW2 on Steam. I heard it's a pretty crappy game, but I want to get it anyways :p

Anyways..... I don't have a CC, nor do I use Paypal (Paypal juped me out of a few hundred USD, and I am sick of dealing with them). Is there a way for me to get a Steam game in another way, such as money-order, bank transfer, etc?

join the club

Reply to Thread