? servers

? players online

Africans are different to Europeans, Asians, Americans

• Content Count:  6084

I know that there is more genetic diversity in Africa than anywhere else in the world (Out of Africa theory), because the people lived in completely separate areas with minimal contact.

Yardy is implying that since Eurasians mated at some point with Neanderthals that makes them genetically different in a significant enough way that the word race actually can apply. Where have I heard this before?

Where did Yardy read this? Probably here: Stormfront.org

Fucking idiot.

• Content Count:  11501

You guys are dumb, this is a big breakthrough in defining the human genome and all you guys do is make one line posts denigrating the research.. Kids these days.

Yeah, how dare everybody refuse to believe it without a credible source?!?!?

Oh, that and "100% TRUE AND PROVE" kind of gives it away for me as well.

• Content Count:  674

Racist findings.

How is this racist lol?

and by looking at most of the replies I see that most of you dont understand Biology and how important it is in our world. I didnt mean to offend anybody, but ofcourse for some people this was to high again, and it is very important since we always thouth that we are not coming from neanderthals and this just shows prove thats all I wanted to show.

But of course some people dont bother reading and dont understand the importance of this.

And hear is the link from the website and took from. Just translatzed it in google and posted it here... http://www.n-tv.de/wissen/weltall/Neandertaler-doch-unser-Vorfahr-article859183.html

Happy now?

and thanks to Ramb0 and Nasu who understand this.

I know that there is more genetic diversity in Africa than anywhere else in the world (Out of Africa theory), because the people lived in completely separate areas with minimal contact.

Yardy is implying that since Eurasians mated at some point with Neanderthals that makes them genetically different in a significant enough way that the word race actually can apply. Where have I heard this before?

Where did Yardy read this? Probably here: Stormfront.org

Fucking idiot.

ând thanks for this post, that shows how stupid you can be.. accusing me of being a nazi for no reason, how stupid are you?

Edited by yardy

• Content Count:  2417

How is this racist lol?

and by looking at most of the replies I see that most of you dont understand Biology and how important it is in our world. I didnt mean to offend anybody, but ofcourse for some people this was to high again, and it is very important since we always thouth that we are not coming from neanderthals and this just shows prove thats all I wanted to show.

But of course some people dont bother reading and dont understand the importance of this.

And hear is the link from the website and took from. Just translatzed it in google and posted it here... http://www.n-tv.de/wissen/weltall/Neandertaler-doch-unser-Vorfahr-article859183.html

Happy now?

and by looking at your "100% TRUE AND PROVE", I can tell you don't know English very well.

• Content Count:  674

and by looking at your "100% TRUE AND PROVE", I can tell you don't know English very well.

So? wHAT IF I DONT KNOW ENGLISH THAT WELL... IS THAT A PROBLEM OR WHAT?

• Content Count:  2417

don't worry about him Yardy, he's being a dick for the hell of it.

and by looking at most of the replies I see that most of you dont understand Biology and

ând thanks for this post, that shows how stupid you can be.. accusing me of being a nazi for no reason, how stupid are you?

We have ourselves a winner.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread