? servers

? players online

all these newfags

• Content Count:  1141

Contrary to opinions expressed in this thread, being around a long time makes me so much cooler. Anyone with a newer join date is inferior.

• Content Count:  3440

Newfag vs Oldfag thing is a joke folks lol Lets not look too much into it and take offense. :p

I could care less what someone calls me. The point is that far too often it is used in a derogatory and disrespectful way. I'm sure there are players who've gone to other servers due to how they were treated when joining.

• Content Count:  8383

I could care less what someone calls me. The point is that far too often it is used in a derogatory and disrespectful way. I'm sure there are players who've gone to other servers due to how they were treated when joining.

No worse then calling someone a noob in my opinion.

• Content Count:  513

Obvious extreme newfags then.

• Content Count:  3440

It's about the lack of respect shown towards others, not about a specific term. Newfag just happens to be over used and in a lot of cases meant to try to rage the other person.

The fact that we have multiple threads that are many pages long all comparing e-penis's based on the terms newfag and oldfag kinda speaks for itself.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

It's about the lack of respect shown towards others, not about a specific term. Newfag just happens to be over used and in a lot of cases meant to try to rage the other person.

The fact that we have multiple threads that are many pages long all comparing e-penis's based on the terms newfag and oldfag kinda speaks for itself.

When isnt this happening on SG? Ive seen admins vs admins give lack of respect more then they do to normal players on a daily basis on the forums.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2095

ITT /b/ reference is unneeded, this is SG

What happened to the old days when we'd join a community or a clan and be treated equally, and listened to equally.

I have a dream.

Edited by SoulKeeper

Reply to Thread