? servers

? players online

CSS Update, WTF!

• Content Count:  1802

But there is no new engine Source in counter strike: source means source engine, If it would be new it would be called something else. Like counter strike: Call of bomb duty.

• Content Count:  204

But there is no new engine Source in counter strike: source means source engine, If it would be new it would be called something else. Like counter strike: Call of bomb duty.

Well even so, the engine is fine there's no need to add shit to it, well other than making a couple more dollars

Well even so, the engine is fine there's no need to add shit to it, well other than making a couple more dollars

Game is cheap and years old, I don't blame them for trying to get everthing out. Would you rather buy new counter strike ever year?

• Content Count:  513

nope, every 5 years :p

CS 1 came out in 1999, source came out in 2004, Sooo, a new CS would be nice, It would actually make game reviewers remember what a good game is, so they wouldnt be giving bad games good reviews, like MW2...

nope, every 5 years :p

CS 1 came out in 1999, source came out in 2004, Sooo, a new CS would be nice, It would actually make game reviewers remember what a good game is, so they wouldnt be giving bad games good reviews, like MW2...

I'm pretty sure you would be hate new cs too, you seem like one of those that just say THIS SUCKS whenever something new comes to anything. For example you tubes new look, it doesn't really much differ from original but it doesn't stop you guys from whining.

I like almost everything about this update (I was even 2 time mvp today even tho our team got raped.)

I hope it doesnt mess any mods too much D:

And I hope that you can make your own achievements for mods (like zombie escape, PB, etc.), it would be awsome :d

Agreed, but not own achievements, they would get spammed and lose value. I would hope valve would add some offical achievements for theese mods.

Edited by Repus

• Content Count:  2043

I hope it doesnt mess any mods too much D:

And I hope that you can make your own achievements for mods (like zombie escape, PB, etc.), it would be awsome :d

• Content Count:  513

I'm pretty sure you would be hate new cs too, you seem like one of those that just say THIS SUCKS whenever something new comes to anything. For example you tubes new look, it doesn't really much differ from original but it doesn't stop you guys from whining.

I like almost everything about this update (I was even 2 time mvp today even tho our team got raped.)

Agreed, but not own achievements, they would get spammed and lose value. I would hope valve would add some offical achievements for theese mods.

Youtube changed to much, the more from this user option is up at the top, took me a long time to find it.

And CSS has changed too much, before it felt somewhat realistic, not arma realisitic, but it was somew what, but now with this whole death cam bullshit, it will be so gay.

Also, I wouldn't hate a new game, I understand that a new game, is a new game. CSS is CSS, not CSS + everything gay from TF2.

Reply to Thread