? servers

? players online

CSS Update, WTF!

• Content Count:  6466

Its only accurate for the first few shots. What aboot getting shot only a few times and not having health regenerate... What I was saying is that it is slightly realistic, but not to realistic. Rangers don't hold the trigger down though, It is hard to spray with a whole clip, and be as accurate as they are.

And BTW 1.0 came out in 1999 as a mod, and source isn't 2.0, but it is still a new counterstrike. ;)

First, why would you expect guns to constantly be accurate? Even in MW2 the guns don't CONSTANTLY go in a direct line with the reticule.

Second, you're an idiot. CS came out in beta in 1999, 2000 it went CS 1.0 and began upgrading from there.

If you want realism, join the army or something. I can list endlessly about how CS:S isn't realistic at all. Comparing 'realism' in games is to just complain.

• Content Count:  513

First, why would you expect guns to constantly be accurate? Even in MW2 the guns don't CONSTANTLY go in a direct line with the reticule.

Second, you're an idiot. CS came out in beta in 1999, 2000 it went CS 1.0 and began upgrading from there.

If you want realism, join the army or something. I can list endlessly about how CS:S isn't realistic at all. Comparing 'realism' in games is to just complain.

Lol

Edit: haha look at that -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\/

Edited by `Pepper.

• Content Count:  6466

Lol

Edit: haha look at that -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\/

Beta isn't 1.0, genius.

Honestly, you're an idiot.

• Content Count:  607

You sound like you're pulling this shit out of your ass. Dude, sure, why don't we send all our men head-first into battle and take HUGE, HUGE casualities while we leave our air planes idle. And they're not bad, it's called strategy. You take casuality, you lose. You deal casuality, you win. Learn the facts. And, in CS:S, you are dealing with terrorist organization and counter-terrorist organizations, not with a fully equipped millitary. Jeez.

Buts its a game, you do respawn, unless its Search and Destroy.

• Content Count:  571

Meh, I could care less about the achivements. I just don't want the new source engine shit to mess up all of the older maps I like to play.

Reply to Thread