? servers

? players online

What'd u guys do this weekend

• Content Count:  6559

Friday: Hung out friend's place with my gf, watched movies in his home theater, drank strong micro brew beers and ordered pizza. Nice and lazy.

Saturday: Spent the day hanging out in Georgetown watching dragon boat races on the potomac river, then ate/drank. Later that night went to see stand up comedy at the arlington drafthouse cinema, was fucking hilarious.

Sunday: Went to see the airshow at Andrew's Airforce Base, fucking loud and awesome, got a wicked farmer's tan. Then went to gf's place for dinner, she cooked pad thai.

Overall great weekend.

• Content Count:  4980

I was off from education on friday. So I went b-balling with my friends and played some CSS. Unfortunately, we didn't have practice today since the hall was closed. The practices tend to be very funny, because we have a guy who's really retarded and and always come late. I also studied a bit.

At Saturday I coached my 7-year-olds basketball team on a tournament far away from where I live, so it was kind of a trip. Went quite good and all. Later chilled with my co-coach.

Sunday was a waste, did nothing.

• Content Count:  118

i did some homework and after that i found the SG gmod server and i was just facinated about its epicness so i was on the gmod server for the whole sunday :d:D

Reply to Thread