? servers

? players online

Best prank you ever pulled?

• Content Count:  11725

Me and zealot made this paint drawing of 1life, and he got mad, RQ'ed SG and we laughed our asses off....

best prank ever btw

The kid you use for a spray/avatar?

• Content Count:  2994

Well my prank was more of a bet really,

ya see, I got the ugliest/geekiest girl in my school (who just happens to wear glasses, puts her hair into a pony tail, and wears the ugliest overalls) nominated for Prom Queen. Everyone had their laugh when she realized that she had just been a bet the whole time but it was really me who had the last laugh as I fell in love with her.

Needless to say, my prank had a lot of "holes."

How sweet.

• Content Count:  678

Lol I remember we were all drinking and decided to go to the park........told a few of our friends we were gonna smoke......we got some rolls and stuffed leaves inside of it.....told them it was weed and they sat around smoking it. Lmao funniest time every when there on the swings laughing and falling down thinking they were high.

• Content Count:  133

i told a friend that if u smell peanuts u'll suffocate and die, then i BSed a wikipedia article right before he looked it up and he believed it for i dont know how long.

• Content Count:  1980

Well my prank was more of a bet really,

ya see, I got the ugliest/geekiest girl in my school (who just happens to wear glasses, puts her hair into a pony tail, and wears the ugliest overalls) nominated for Prom Queen. Everyone had their laugh when she realized that she had just been a bet the whole time but it was really me who had the last laugh as I fell in love with her.

Needless to say, my prank had a lot of "holes."

Sounds familiar....http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0277371/

• Content Count:  373

My friend was annoying me one day so I ended up tying him to a fence

After about an hour a group of chavs were walking up to him and he screamed at me to let him off eventually they just walked past but I found him crying still on the fence:>

ended up letting him off like 2 hours later though

Reply to Thread